New kernel-package 10.009 heading for experimental

Hi,

        There are very few changes in this version.  At long last, the
 old, deprecated FLAVOURS mechanism (which predated EXTRAVERSION, and
 made users edit the top level Makefile to provide EXTRAVERSION like
 capability)  is now gone. It had been marked as obsolete for a while,
 so this should not be an issue.

        Secondly, this speeds up the stripping code in kernel header
 packages, by only looking at the scripts directory (which was the
 only place with the elf  binaries).

        This would have gone to unstable, except that we are going to
 upload 2.6.14-3, and uploading this may be disruptive. So please
 consider this a Sid release candidate, and hopefully the upload to
 Sid shall happen early next week by the latest, depending on how the
 official kernel image building goes.

        manoj
--
I do desire we may be better strangers. William Shakespeare, "As You
Like It"