Re: Care to comment on plan for module building?

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 01:14:25PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:45:30 +0100, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> said:
>
> > Yeah, i will let the rest of the kernel team judge how unbroken the
> > kernel-package stuff is right now, but then we mostly override most
> > of it anyway.
>
>         With an attitude like this, I guess I can claim any issue
>  where you have overridden the kernel-package behaviour  are yours to

You would be happy to know that i did personally touch none of that. They are
mostly the work of Jurij, Andres and Bastian, also based on work by Jens, and
many others over the years. If you really cared, you would have noticed this
years ago.

>  deal with.  The behaviour of the underlying kernel-package, if buggy,
>  shall be fixed. If you change kernel-package, then fixing the overlay
>  is your problem.

>         Again, I invite other people to have a conversation with me,
>  as some have done on IRC.

Yeah, did you also insult them ? Did you also gave them no other argument than
"i have been doing that since 96" ?

If so, why did you chose to serve only that to me ?