Re: [kernel] r4732 - in dists: sid trunk

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 08:56:39AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Indeed. The idea was to move 2.6.14 to sid, and make the out-of-git tree the
> main development tree, which was exactly what *YOU* where advocating post
> 2.6.12, so i don't understand what you are complaining about.

I advocated using trunk/linux-2.6 for such development. This is
something different then removing the directory.

> Bastian what do you think about my idea of splitting infrastructure and
> per-version stuff ? I would hearthily like to hear your comments on that.

I have some concerns about it. Including that it makes the probability
to break much higher.

Bastian

--
Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.