Re: ancient ieee80211/ipw2200 drivers in recent kernel (2.6.14)

Horms wrote:
> I don't have a particular problem with disabling those drivers from the
> build. But the d-i guys might. I've CCed them for comment (and dropped
> the netdev CC).

No d-i udebs contain ipw2200 or ieee80211. The system does allow
building udebs containing externally packages kernel modules, although
we've not done that yet, partly because externally packages kernel
modules rately seem to be built in time to keep up with new releases of
the debian kernels..

--
see shy jo