Re: debian-kernel archive

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:37 -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 08:11 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 02:23:01PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > > Seems like a reasonable thing to add to the kernel.alioth.debian.org
> > > infrastructure (with an appropriate named dist), if you're interested -
> > > unless you want to minimize public exposure of course.
> > >   http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2005/10/msg00159.html
> >
> > You don't want to run dak on alioth.
>
> I don't run dak on alioth.

To clarify; I've a lightweight system of my own I've thrown on there -
see my announcement e-mail above for instructions on using it.

I talked with wiggy about this first - space is not an issue now, and
alioth will soon be getting a huge disk array added, so it should remain
not a problem for a while.  The reason for the debian.kernel.net vhost
is so we can move it should we need to.