Re: debian-kernel archive

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 21:49 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I build a debian-kernel archive which will contain source and binary
> snapshots of our kernel packages and neccesary packages to do cross
> compilation.
>
> It is located on http://137.250.31.225/debian-kernel.
>
> Available distributions are for now sid and trunk, which matches the
> dists in the repository, and kernel-build, which contains build
> packages. Components are main and, after I fixed linux-nonfree-2.6,
> non-free.

Seems like a reasonable thing to add to the kernel.alioth.debian.org
infrastructure (with an appropriate named dist), if you're interested -
unless you want to minimize public exposure of course.
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2005/10/msg00159.html

I was thinking about putting the linux-2.6 -> sarge backports there as
well.