build of a debian xen kernel

Hi all,

I would like to build a Debian Xen Linux kernel... ;-)
Okay what I want to do:
- a kernel, that is stable as Debian stable: 2.6.8 (sarge).
- xen-patches

For now i've only found a pkg. called 'kernel-patch-xen' in sid, which
only builds with 2.6.11, wich doesn't exist anymore. The patch won't apply
without errors an 2.6.8.
I also tried the new linux-source-2.6.12 from sid with kernel-patch-xen:
does not apply without errors.

I know i could use a vanilla kernel and apply the patches but i thought
there is a debian way...?!

Does a xen kernel-patch for Debians 2.6.8 exist?
Or what else do you recommend?

Thanks.
Frank