Re: call for features

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 11:58:45AM +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > Joey, what are the estimated schedule for a release ?
>
> I don't know. Why does the powerpc image build fail with E: Couldn't
> find package firewire-core-modules-2.6.12-1-powerpc-miboot-di, since
> linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6 only provides

No idea, strange, it built fine here. What exactly are you trying to do ?

> nic-extra-modules-2.6.12-1-powerpc-miboot-di and no other miboot stuff?

The miboot flavour should be similar to the normal ones, but maybe i disabled
some stuff in my quest to skeeze more size out of it.

Mmm, can it be that they are partially in NEW or something ?

ARGGH ... This is again the same kernel-wedge bug i had with powerpc64, i need
to include all those modules by hand, with a :

  #include "../powerpc/cdrom-core-modules"

in it, would be so much more obvious if this happened directly.

Will fix.