Re: Linux 2.6.12-6 uploaded and built on all arches, waiting testing migration and futur upload plan.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 05:56:38PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 04:59:54PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/testing :
> >
> > 2. It must be compiled and up to date on all architectures it has previously
> >     been compiled for in unstable;
> Mmm, so not only adding new binary packages, but removing them also needs
> manual processing ?

No; removing an _architecture_ requires manual processing.

> Is at least this removal not something that could be automated ? Just
> curious about this one.

It would seem to me that the difference between 'an oversight' and 'an
intentional omission' is hard to automatedly find.

Could be wrong, though.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond