Re: CS00003271 - Please review your case update - (Assigned)

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:24:27AM -0700, NIC Technology Support wrote:
> Below is a response to your case number CS00003271 submitted to Broadcom NIC Technology Support.
>
> Case Title: GPLed driver and binary-only firmware blobs.
>
> Response from Broadcom: Can you please check with your Legal team and let me know if the following license is acceptable by them:

Thanks for your response, i am contacting our legal team, and will have an
official reponse to you shortly, but as far as my interpretation goes, this
seems seems to be ok. I was thinking a formal identification of the firmware
blobs was needed, but after thinking about it more it seems obvious what is
meant.