Bug#290708: initrd-tools: dm-crypt devices initialized with wrong arguments for cryptsetup
On Tue, 17 May 2005, Tino Keitel wrote:
> On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 18:23:27 +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> > hello tino,
> > thanks for your patch,
> > i had a look at it, but got mad with all the
> > "x$foo" = "xtrue" and reworked it a bit.
> Yeah, I also don't like this, I just followed the coding style in the
> cryptsetup initscript.
> > > On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 22:32:24 +0200, Tino Keitel wrote:
> > > > here is a patch for mkinitrd to parse the cryptsetup options from
> > > > /etc/cryptdisks, as it is already done by the initscript from the
> > > > cryptsetup package.
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > > Tino
> > could you please give it some more testing.
> > in the cleanup version i might push into the initrd-tools.
> > if i get postive feedback.
> I tested my original patch with interactive password request. It would
> be nice if someone could test it with keyfiles and/or keyscripts (I'll
> try to test keyfile support if I find some time for it).
well if you don't give it some runs,
and correct it if it does work out,
i don't know how it would reach sarge.
as it seems we are doing one last initrd-tools round.
no i don't have the time or the usage habit of testing cryptsetup.