Re: sarge kernel frozen (2.4.27 and 2.6.8), and plans for post-sarge powerpc kernels.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:38:15PM +0900, Horms wrote:
> I looked at malo and voltaire, both seem to be busy, presumably
> acting as buildds, and there is also the problem of installing
> kernel-tree, as I don't have root. In short, if you could make a machine
> available that would be most excellent. SSH access would allow
> me to start the build ASAP. If you want to physically send hardware,
> thats ok too (though I am not sure where to put it), but lets
> talk about that later.

Ok, i have a Pegasos machine for you. The CD bay door is broken though, but
apart from that it should be a complete systeme with G4 1GHz, 256MB of ram,
combo drive, 40GB harddisk, and ati radeon SE 9200 graphic card. All in a
really silent low profile micro-atx case.

So, where do you live, and how do i get this machine to you ? Where do you
live ?