Re: preempt on/off i386

dann frazier wrote:
> I pointed this out on IRC, but just to make sure it hits the list...
> Turning of PREEMPT will change the module ABI.  ia64 also has PREEMPT
> turned on in 2.6.8 (following suit w/ x86), and I've left it on for this
> reason.

Guys, if you change the ABI on me again right now, I may have to take a
3 month vacation and come back and look at releasing d-i again after
that. I mean really, I've been hounding you guys for over a *month* and
you still don't have -2 ABI kernels even built for all arches, much less
available in testing.

--
see shy jo