Re: Compiling in SELinux in the default kernels

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:59:18 +0900, Horms wrote:

> Manoj,
>
> That sounds find to me on all counts - especially the no performance hit
> by default, and not included in stable until post sarge counts. I will
> put the change into SVN.  Other members of the Kernel Team can reverse
> it if they feel the need.

Sounds good to me, as well.  I looked over the code, and it certainly does
not appear to add any performance overhead unless the security_ops is
overriden (and we're already enabling LSM, so the overhead of having
the security hooks in there already exists).