stroke success with vanilla 2.4.27-1-586tsc

Hi!

I just wanted to confirm that stroke is working with hdc=stroke on
vanilla 2.4.27. joshk wanted me to tryout the kernel image.

Thanks guys, this was the last box that hadn't moved to kernel-images
since I finally saw the light and understood the goodness of not having
to worry about compiling 15 different kernels every time there's a
reason to quickly upgrade your kernel. :)

Next stop, trying out 2.6.9 in this little old box. :)

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/