Any progress on the root filesystem thing?

Hi,

any further information on bugs 270321 and 270326?  I installed two
PReP systems in the last few days, and put the root filesystem on
/dev/sda3.  After that, both booting with root=/dev/sda3 and with no
root option at all worked.  Therefore, I am inclined to change the
option from sda2 to sda3 (leaving *something* in so it is easy to set
/dev/ram0 for the installer, or something different altogether) and
close both bug reports.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!