2.6.8 work

I've begun sorting through 2.6.8-rc3 packaging stuff; it's currently in my
arch repository
<http://sloth.voxel.net/%7edilinger/archzoom.cgi/dilinger@voxel.net--2004/kernel-source--debian--2.6>.
Now that Jens has uploaded 2.6.7-4 (so presumably that'll be the last of
the 2.6.7 changes), I'll create a kernel-source-2.6.8 directory and commit
my stuff sometime over the weekend.

So far, the following patches are dropped due to merging (or they were
backports to begin with).  There are still some remaining patches that are
partially applied that I need to go through and either rediff or drop.

    . acpi-typo
    . chown-gid-check
    . chown-procfs
    . drivers-atkbd-quiten