Re: rs/6000 e30 + 240 (doral) support

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:51:30 +0200, Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 03:44:41AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I will look at this in the morning, but as long as they don't break
> > other PReP support, it should be ok. Christoph, once you are back, what
> > do you think of it ?
>
> Most doesn't look too bad to me, but it's a lot of patches.  I vaguely
> remember they were discussed on linuxppc-dev, so we should check the
> comments over there.

A lot of patches? Well, there is a lot of "code"... it's not really
code, but just structure definitions... actually the patche touches
the real code at few points, one it's just a null pointer checking,
other are added cases to the switch statement so it can handle those
boards, so I really can't a problem there.

I already sent an email to linuxppc-dev in the past, but no replies:

http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-dev/200407/msg00085.html

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri