Re: rs/6000 e30 + 240 (doral) support

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 05:49:15PM -0300, Gustavo Barbieri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I already submited these patches to debian-boot but I was instructed
> to post it here, so it goes:

Are, sorry for giving incomplete advice, the best idea was to fill a
bugreport against kernel-source. kernel-source since it is in the
arch/ppc only, and thus cannot break other arches.

I will look at this in the morning, but as long as they don't break
other PReP support, it should be ok. Christoph, once you are back, what
do you think of it ?