Re: PReP support

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> Yeah, fine, and will we set this by default, or not ?

As long as we do not run the risk of accidentally clobbering any
existing /boot/vmlinuz-<foo> files, fine.  That could be done through
more elaborate checks in the script itself or through a debconf
question, do it as you wish.

> man kernel-img.conf
[...]
> two arguments, the first being the version of the kernel image, and
> the second argument being the location of the kernel image itself.
[...]
> What part of that did i misunderstand ?

The ordering of the arguments to mkvmlinuz should be the other way
round, and for the output file you may want to refer to mkvmlinuz(8).

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!