Re: PReP support

Sven Luther writes:

> Yeah, fine, and will we set this by default, or not ?

As long as we do not run the risk of accidentally clobbering any
existing /boot/vmlinuz-<foo> files, fine.  That could be done through
more elaborate checks in the script itself or through a debconf
question, do it as you wish.

> man kernel-img.conf
> two arguments, the first being the version of the kernel image, and
> the second argument being the location of the kernel image itself.
> What part of that did i misunderstand ?

The ordering of the arguments to mkvmlinuz should be the other way
round, and for the output file you may want to refer to mkvmlinuz(8).

Regards, Jens.

J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!