Re: kernel-source 2.6.7 packages pending upload

Hi,

Frederik Schueler writes:

> I was updating the kernel packages for amd64, and encountered this
> error:

> No debian/revision file, assuming pristine Linux 2.6.7

Ah crap.  This file was called version.Debian before, and I cleverly
renamed it to debian/revision, forgetting that it wouldn't get
packaged into the kernel-source-2.6.7.tar.bz2 tarball.  This will be
fixed in the next revision.  For the time being, just comment the line
in your debian/rules file that tries to apply the Debian patch.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!