kernel-source 2.6.7 packages pending upload

Hi,

we had a very productive session in #debian-kernel today, and as a
result, kernel-source packages are ready for upload to unstable.  At
least that's what I think, having built them from source and tested
them by using them as a base for the PowerPC kernel-image packages.
Before I upload to unstable, I would like to have William's blessing,
as he did the upload before.  This will give everybody else time to
look at the packages and let me know of problems that have escaped .

So, William, is it alright if I upload the following to unstable?

<URL:http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~jens/kernel-source/>

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!