Re: 2.6 hppa kernel debs

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:37:45PM +0200, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> Since we don't have any 2.6 packages for hppa yet, we're looking at _The
> Good Thing_ (tm) to do to create them.
>
> That's why we'd like to coordinate with other arch kernel maintainers to
> do things right, so we're welcoming any hints on that topic.

I'm wondering if instead of shipping kernel-patch-hppa-VERSION, we
should just ship a kernel-patch-hppa with all the relevant patches in.
The patches are not particularly large when gzipped, so size shouldn't
be an issue if we say, included the current version plus previous plus
the latest patch against the stable kernel-source.

Any comments?

Regards,
--
Kyle McMartin