powerpc kernel-patch 2.6.6-5 in incoming since over a month !!!

Hello,

Again history repeats itself, and the new powerpc kernel packages are
now held captive in the incoming queue for nearly (if not already more)
than one month. And the excuse for it is a bug in the autobuilders for
which a hacky workaround was already included in 2.6.6-5 more than 3
weeks ago.

This is one of the disease of the kernel package management, and until a
situation such as this has not been fixed, it is illusory to ever expect
debian to have quality kernel packages.

I just hope that this time, there will not be a intrusion like last time
this happened, which will delay the acceptance of those packages for 3
more month or so, and that i will not be forced to start whining all
over the mailing lists like last time. I already contacted the DPL,
which i don't remember having responded, and asked Colin which mentioned
this to one of the ftp-masters by the end of debconf, but apparently to
no avail.

I just hope that we will find a solution to this sometime soon, and that
we will not face this kind of problems each time we face a new kernel
version, or a minor package version change.