Re: debian kernel oops on usb bluetooth dongle disconnect

> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:12:03AM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> > Hello.
>
> Hello Nikita,
>
> > After upgrading kernel from 2.4 to debian 2.6.6-1-686 package, I
> > suffered 100% reproducable kernel oops whn I unplugged my usb
> > bluetooth dongle.
>
> This kind of stuff belongs not to this list, but to a proper bug report
> against the package providing your kernel. Sending this info to this
> list will only mean that it may get lost in the mail traffic, or not
> reach the right person. Having a bug report is the way to go for bug
> reports.

Ok, I will report this to BTS.

I first decided to write to this list because, unlike other packages,
there are tons of different kernel bugs, patches and flavours around, that
work for one people and don't work for other. So I thought that a wish to
apply the patch that happens to fix my particular problem will just
pollute BTS.