Re: Plasma with Wayland: No ssh-agent started automatically?

Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2023, 23:07:52 CET schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Martin Steigerwald - 14.02.23, 22:27:16 CET:
> > Do I really need to start ssh-agent by hand with Plasma (Wayland)
> > session type?
>
> Never mind.

I tried some weeks back and it seemed that there *was* a ssh-agent running,
but some processes had SSH_AGENT.* set and some not. For reasons I did not
investigate further, it seemed to depend on how child processes were spawned.

> That is not the only issue. Kick off menu with scaling 150% spanning the
> whole 1920x1080 laptop screen and artifacts while typing in Konsole are
> other issues with Wayland.

Multi screen setups, esp. with different scaling factors seem to have issues,
too.

And any scaling factor different from 100% led to blurring, even in text.

> That still does not appear to be ready for me.
>
> Maybe some day.

I have a recurring event "Test Wayland & KDE" every December ;-).

Regards,
	Dietz