Re: Bookworm upgrade to 5.26.90 resulted in a huge App Launcher icon size

Le 1 février 2023 07:40:47 GMT+01:00, local10 <local10@tutanota.com> a écrit :
>Hi,

Hi,

>The latest Bookworm upgrade to 5.26.90 [1] resulted in the Application Launcher widget's icon becoming a huge, ridiculous size[2]. It's now about 10 times larger than what it used to be before the upgrade and, respectively, takes 10x times more space on the task bar.

Strange, we've not seem that elsewhere (yet ?).

Can you confirm that you have no more plasma packages installed with the old version ? (5.26.5)

Also if you have time you may search the KDE bugtracker for issues raised against version 5.26.90 and report if you find something similar.

Thanks,
--
Aurélien