Re: Bookworm upgrade to 5.26.90 resulted in a huge App Launcher icon size

Hi.

local10 - 01.02.23, 07:40:47 CET:
> The latest Bookworm upgrade to 5.26.90 [1] resulted in the Application
> Launcher widget's icon becoming a huge, ridiculous size[2]. It's now
> about 10 times larger than what it used to be before the upgrade and,
> respectively, takes 10x times more space on the task bar.

AFAIR there was some upstream change regarding the application launcher
widget icon. I believe I have read about it in some Plasma update blog
posts from Nate Graham¹.

It became larger here too, not 10 times, but visibly, especially the
space around it. There is a needless large space around it.

> Any ideas? Thanks

I suggest you to look for an upstream bug report at https://bugs.kde.org
and if there is not one already reported, report it. In case upstream
fixes this timely, it probably can be patched in the Debian package for
Bookworm still.

[1] https://pointieststick.com

Best,
--