Re: Versions mismatch and upload methodology for KDE applications

Yeah, I get that they don't always depend on each other,
but it's more about keeping them up to date in the repos.

I thought it might be easier to upload them all at once,
that's why I was asking about methodology of updating
them in Debian.

Shmerl.