Re: plasma 5.25

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 01:52:40AM +0200, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > >Yesterday I was able to install Plasma 5.25 from Experimental. All good
> > >sofar.
> >
> > good to know, thanks for the feedback.
> >
> > There's an ongoing Qt 5 transition so I won't upload to unstable just now to
> > avoid it and the Plasma transition stepping onto each other's toes.
>
> I seem to have run into an issue:
Which matches the quote above AFAICS.
I guess Luc being able to install it was either an already closed
possibility or it worked because of a smaller set of installed packages.

> it looks like some/most packages are compiled against
> qtdeclarative-abi-5-15-4, but others against qtdeclarative-abi-5-15-2 ?
The ones in experimental, including libkpimitinerary5 in your error
output, need old Qt but you have new Qt from sid already installed.

--
WBR, wRAR