Re: plasma 5.25

<luc.castermans@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >Yesterday I was able to install Plasma 5.25 from Experimental. All good
> >sofar.
>
> good to know, thanks for the feedback.
>
> There's an ongoing Qt 5 transition so I won't upload to unstable just now to
> avoid it and the Plasma transition stepping onto each other's toes.

I seem to have run into an issue:
# aptitude install kdepim-addons libkpimitinerary5 -t experimental
  kdepim-addons libkpimitinerary-data{a} libkpimitinerary5{b}
libkpimpkpass5{a} libphonenumber8{a}
0 packages upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 176 not upgraded.
Need to get 2,690 kB of archives. After unpacking 13.9 MB will be used.
 libkpimitinerary5 : Depends: qtdeclarative-abi-5-15-2 which is a virtual
package, provided by:
                              - libqt5qml5 (5.15.2+dfsg-10), but 5.15.4+dfsg-3
is installed
                              - libqt5qml5 (5.15.2+dfsg-6), but 5.15.4+dfsg-3
is installed

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     kdepim-addons [Not Installed]
2)     libkpimitinerary5 [Not Installed]

In a prior upgrade step, I removed those packages, assuming I'd be able to
install them later, but it looks like some/most packages are compiled against
qtdeclarative-abi-5-15-4, but others against qtdeclarative-abi-5-15-2 ?