[SOLVED] Re: State of KDE in testing?

Apr 20, 2022, 18:56 by libre@coucouf.fr:

> It's all fine and ready and fine as a daily driver on both AMD and Intel graphics for what I use.
> Even Wayland in Intel is mostly stable (like < 1 crash a week) in my experience and setup.
>
> Possible breakages would happen around when a new major version of Plasma gets released so the next would be mid-June with Plasma 5.25.

So I have upgraded from Bullseye to Bookworm. The upgraded wasn't completely smooth, there were some errors and some packages "dist-upgrade" failed to upgrade. But running "safe-upgrade" and then "full-upgrade" afterwards has upgraded them.

The upgrade has solved some issues I had with Bullseye, added a couple of minor new issues but overall I'm happy with the upgrade: nothing is really broken, everything seems to work fine. Also, Bookworm seems to be a bit more responsive (the apps open and close a bit quicker) and it seems like it's using less RAM too. Comparing Bullseye and Bookworm, Bookworm seems to be a better release to me.

Thanks to everyone who responded.