Re: KDE Digital Clock widget config file?

Il 07/03/22 18:03, local10 ha scritto:
Hi,

 Something got screwed up with the KDE Digital Clock widget and I can't find any way to fix it via the "Configure Digital Clock" window. Where does the Digital Clock widget store all the settings from the the "Configure Digital Clock" window? My plan is to see if the following would work:

1. Remove the Clock widget from the panel.
2. Delete the widget config file.
3. Add the widget to the panel and reconfigure it again.

Thanks,

# cat /etc/debian_version && uname -a
11.2
Linux test 5.10.0-11-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.92-2 (2022-02-28) x86_64 GNU/Linux

take a look at .config/plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc, search plugin=org.kde.plasma.digitalclock, but be careful

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli