Re: Plasma 5.24 coming to Bookworm/testing

On Sat, 05 Mar 2022 18:01:44 +0100
Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:

Hello Diederik,

>Which is ~ 30 packages, but the whole of 5.24 is 100+ IIRC, so only a
>part has transitioned to testing now

Thanks for the heads-up.  Unfortunately, RL (real life) happened, and I
didn't get a chance to investigate things myself.  Forewarned, I'll hang
on a few days.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"