Re: Bullseye KDE logout lasts 10 sec.minimum

Happy to help you.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2021/02/msg00006.html

Il 09/10/21 20:43, Herbert Schwarzer ha scritto:
Thank you for your replies. I have tested before a lot around i.e.  to check
logfiles - but there comes a heavy load of messages.
So the first step for THIS answer I wrote journalctl-output to 2 files
(attached) but I am worried about the many lines although I have started
output only just in time if I LOGGED OUT from KDE and stopped when I returned
to new login-window.
Maybe YOU can recognize something .
BUT @ Luca Podrelli --> the solution for me too has been deinstalling
kdeconnect. Don't know WHY this troubles the logout.

Thank you - so the problem is solved.
Can anyone of the Debian KDE people eliminate this conflict within a next
Debian 11 update ...

Saluti a Luca et