Re: Bullseye KDE logout lasts 10 sec.minimum

Il 09/10/21 12:17, Herbert ha scritto:
Hello to all readers
Logout from KDE (Plasma 5.20.5) lasts more then 10 sec. This is abnormal as
under Buster logout passed immediately (login screen:  sddm or lightdm, does
not matter) appeared just in time. If I log in as root (only under lightdm
possible) there is no delay in logging out. Even creating a fresh new user
same behavior.
Any idea about the reason ?

Herbert S.

Hi Herbert,

have you tried to compare the logs of the last session(root and user) using journalctl -b -1?

you can also enable a debug-shell with systemctl enable debug-shell (turn it on only as needed and disable it afterwards) and use it on logout

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Systemd_early_debug-shell?rd=Systemd_early_debug_shell

I had a similar problem ago, solved by removing Kdeconnect, but I don't think it's your same problem.

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli