Re: Bullseye KDE logout lasts 10 sec.minimum

Dear Herbert,

Am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2021, 12:17:01 CEST schrieb Herbert:
> Hello to all readers
> Logout from KDE (Plasma 5.20.5) lasts more then 10 sec. This is abnormal as
> under Buster logout passed immediately (login screen:  sddm or lightdm, does
> not matter) appeared just in time. If I log in as root (only under lightdm
> possible) there is no delay in logging out. Even creating a fresh new user
> same behavior.
> Any idea about the reason ?

I have no idea about the reason, but I think I suffer from the same problem
with KDE Plasma (5.21.5 at time of this writing) in Debian unstable. I thought
that it might be some other services running on the machine, but I see this on
my desktop and laptop. Will try to investigate to see what is blocking the
shutdown if I have some spare time next week.

Kind regards
Benjamin