Re: Screen randomly wakes up from standby / energy saving mode

Hi Daniel,

Which GPU are you using?

With AMDs this is a known problem and ignored since years by upstream developers.

Best

Norbert
--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Fujitsu Research Labs + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev