Re: KMail: segfault on trying to send GPG encrypted mail

Hey,

I can reproduce this issue and also have an idea what is wrong in the code.
Encrypt uses the async method of gnupg and sign+encrypt till using the old
non-async method. It seems like gnupg has changed something in the last
version(s) and the async method breaks somehow. I've seen this issue also for
other parts. I'll try to create a patch the next weeks.

hefee