KMail: segfault on trying to send GPG encrypted mail

Hi!

On Debian Sid, as of yesterday I think. But had new Plasma with
experimental packages before.

I found out yesterday that trying to send a GPG encrypted mail gives

KMail got signal 11 (Exiting)

after confirming the encryption related dialog windows.

Before I dig deeper into it:

Anyone else with this issue? Anyone any clue what this might be?

It worked before, so I bet it may have to do with some less than optimal
version mix or so. 'dpkg -l | grep 5.17' shows no result however.

Best,
--
Martin