Re: Smart location no longer smart

Il 10/11/20 18:10, Brad Rogers ha scritto:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:08:55 +0100
"luca.pedrielli" <agoiza@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello luca.pedrielli,

add AllowKDEAppsToRememberWindowPositions=false in ~/.config/kdeglobals
I'm seeing some undesirable side effects now;

Close gadget now toggles maximised window.

Maximize gadget minimizes window to taskbar.

Minimize gadget does nothing.

This time I can not confirm and Minimize/maximize/Close and RollUp are working properly here.

How critical is position of

AllowKDEAppsToRememberWindowPositions=false

in kdeglobals?  I've placed it in the section headed [General]

Me too. At the end of [General] section.

Not a big deal, as I can workaround the issues, but it'll take a day or
two to get used to.  Then I'll probably have to 'unlearn' the changes
later.

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli