Re: Smart location no longer smart

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:08:55 +0100
"luca.pedrielli" <agoiza@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello luca.pedrielli,

>add AllowKDEAppsToRememberWindowPositions=false in ~/.config/kdeglobals

I'm seeing some undesirable side effects now;

Close gadget now toggles maximised window.

Maximize gadget minimizes window to taskbar.

Minimize gadget does nothing.

How critical is position of

AllowKDEAppsToRememberWindowPositions=false

in kdeglobals?  I've placed it in the section headed [General]

Not a big deal, as I can workaround the issues, but it'll take a day or
two to get used to.  Then I'll probably have to 'unlearn' the changes
later.

--
 Regards  _
This disease is catching