Re: Plasma packages from experimental and Qt 5.15.1 transition

Hello Norbert,

On lundi 2 novembre 2020 03:45:50 CET Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> > rebuilt but I would like to know if it is planned to have experimental
> > packages rebuilt against Qt 5.15.1 ?
>
> We just uploaded a set of packages to experimental that should than be
> rebuilt with Qt 5.15.

Thanks they are working nicely.

As I was impatient, I rebuilt a few packages from the sources previously in
experimental.
I had to do one change for kwin-common to depend on the binary version instead
of the source version. I do not yet have an account in the Debian Salsa
server. Should I proceed and submit a merge request ?

> Best
>
> Norbert
>
> --
> PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
> Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev
> GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13

Best regards

--
Matthieu