Re: Plasma packages from experimental and Qt 5.15.1 transition

Hi Matthieu, > rebuilt but I would like to know if it is planned to have experimental > packages rebuilt against Qt 5.15.1 ? We just uploaded a set of packages to experimental that should than be rebuilt with Qt 5.15.

I'm currentlu suing them sucessfully. Finding a part to upgrade without deleting packages is a bit complicated but for my setup the following command did the initial trick:

apt-get -t experimental install libqt5webenginecore5
then upgrade from unstable and then manullay from experimental...

--
Eric Valette