Re: KDEPIM 20.04 and KDE Frameworks 5.70 coming to unstable now

Hello,

On mercredi 27 mai 2020 10:15:05 CEST Sandro Knau�wrote:

> Hey,

> > It appears to me that above packages are not tracked in any of those,

> > but I may just be overlooking it. They can be rebuilt once their

> > dependencies are at the required version. Which as far as I see may not

> > require all of KDEPIM packages to be built in their newest versions.

> They are tracked there and it is getting more obvious, as these packages do

> not hat green checkmarks. But yes the list is quite big, but most of the

> packages are part of kdepim anyways, so they get rebuild anyways.

> > This appears to be from a previous transition. KDAV became a framework

> before KF 5.70 already.

> That is incorrect. KDAV is still part of KDE PIM but they are preparing to

> ship it as Framework and already updated the name of the libraries. The

> release as Frameworks is planned for June or July Frameworks release (5.72

> or 5.73).

> hefee

while working on Elisa master branch with the newly available frameworks, I noticed a problem with Kirigami.

I have created a merge request (https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/merge_requests/9 ). If accepted in kirigami, is it possible to backport it into the package ?

Thanks for your work, this is really nice for us users !

Best regards