Re: KDEPIM 20.04 and KDE Frameworks 5.70 coming to unstable now

Hey,

> It appears to me that above packages are not tracked in any of those,
> but I may just be overlooking it. They can be rebuilt once their
> dependencies are at the required version. Which as far as I see may not
> require all of KDEPIM packages to be built in their newest versions.

They are tracked there and it is getting more obvious, as these packages do
not hat green checkmarks. But yes the list is quite big, but most of the
packages are part of kdepim anyways, so they get rebuild anyways.

> This appears to be from a previous transition. KDAV became a framework
before KF 5.70 already.

That is incorrect. KDAV is still part of KDE PIM but they are preparing to
ship it as Framework and already updated the name of the libraries. The
release as Frameworks is planned for June or July Frameworks release (5.72 or
5.73).

hefee