Re: KDE Apps 20.04 (and Plasma) for Debian

Dear Marco, dear Sandro, dear community,

Marco Valli - 06.05.20, 20:36:32 CEST:
> In data mercoledì 6 maggio 2020 19:41:49 CEST, Sandro Knauß ha
scritto:
> > But it will become an issue soon, when the first package uses these
> > new versions and apt needs to update.
>
> At that point I will wait, I use Sid, after all ;-)

I was reluctant as I use KDEPIM, especially KMail, and also KMyMoney
regularly. But in the end I was inspired by your boldness.

I know I get to keep the pieces in case something breaks.

But I am also confident that it need be I can just downgrade it. It would
not be the first dance with apt / aptitude in my life.

That said, I just logged in and did not notice anything so far. I know
there are a lot of improvements and polishing. I bet it will take some
time to notice it all. I read Nate Graham's blog but I forgot a lot of
the changes he mentioned already again.

Thanks a lot, Sandro, for this work! And thank you Marco for testing.

Best,
--
Martin