Re: KDE Apps 20.04 (and Plasma) for Debian

Hi Sandro,

thanks to you and the Debian/KDE team for all the good work.

I am currently using KDE/Plasma 5.17.5, KDE/Frameworks 5.62.0 and QT
5.12.5 on Debian/testing AMD64.

How is the state of the packages in experimental?
What are your upgrade suggestions if someone wants to help testing -
is an environment like Debian/sid recommended?
Is some important stuff missing?
Does some KDE app need to be adapted?

It looks like KDE/Frameworks will be upgraded to version 5.69.0 and QT
to version 5.14.2.
What is with KDE/Plasma and KDE/Apps stuff?
Looks like some stuff will be removed on a simulated upgrade.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Regards,
- Sedat -