Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Hi,

I am happy to test as well!

Luc

Op vr 18 sep. 2020 om 15:49 schreef Marc Haber <mh+debian-kde@zugschlus.de>:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 10:41:30PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> we, that is Scarlett Moore and Patrick Franz and me, are working on
> updating Plasma in Debian. For now we are uploading 5.19(.4) to
> Debian/experimental, but this needs a few iterations due to NEW
> processing, but hopefully it will be all done soon.

That is really really good news, thanks for the update!

I am especially glad that things are going forward as a team effort and
that the team has at least one VERY experienced DD. Thank you all for
doing this.

Please keep people updated about your progress and especially the state
of the experimental packages, I have a test notebook that I don't mind
breaking occasionally, so I can do testing if the packages are in a
state when trying them makes sense. I guess other people might
be able to help with that as well.

Greetings
Marc

Marc Haber         | "I don't trust Computers. They | Mailadresse im Header
Leimen, Germany    |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 6224 1600402
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 6224 1600421

--
Luc Castermans
mailto:luc.castermans@gmail.com