How to set this keyboard shortcut?

After my question on forum.kde.org did not really came to a result, I will try it here. I asked for how to define a "keyboard shortcut to enable or activate bluetooth". The question is not about how to enable the bluetooth service in the OS, the question is about how to assign a shortcut to the function of a button which KDE Plasma provides for enabling the service. I can enable this particular service by a mouse click, as KDE Plasma provides a button for this. You can find it here:

System Settings - Network - Bluetooth

There, emphasized by alarming color it is written:
"Bluetooth is disabled" and next to it is nicely provided an "Enable" button which perfectly works.

I would like to have this "Enable" button (or the functionality it calls) to become triggered by a keyboard shortcut and would like to know where and how to configure this shortcut. I could imaging, although not finding it readily offered in the System Settings - Workspace - Shortcuts - Global Shortcuts section, that it still might be possible to maybe (how?) configure this in the Custom Shortcuts section or maybe by directly editing a configuration file (which line has to be added to which file?). Well, this is what I am searching for.

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.17.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.62.
Qt Version: 5.12.5